Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday

Life has changed...

No more pseudo-camaraderie in the office. I live for myself, and not for my team. Hence, no team breakfasts, no team lunches and no team coffee sessions. The result? lethargy!

I get up at 8:30 or 9:00, spend an hour with the hindu crossword, have breakfast and then slowly head towards office. Driving has become a pain. I still can't figure out when to start from home, to avoid the multiple lane traffic at that wretched railway gate. 

By the time i reached office, people had settled down to work. All the more good, since i could just mingle in unnoticed. The day went as expected, with the usual game of scrabble followed by an elongated lunch session that i spent reading. Work got easily done.

Why bother? Just another ordinary day...

Tomorrow is going to be different. It's appraisal day. Early to rise and early to office...

No comments: