Monday, January 12, 2009

Lethargy...

Is it the cold January morning?
Or my heart's long-suppressed yearning?

I've grown lazy

Lazy to bed,
Lazy to rise,
Lazy to take the bath,
Lazy for breakfast.
Lazy to drive,
Lazy to go to office.
Lazy to work,
Lazy to rise for lunch.
Lazy to go home,
Lazy to laze around.

...and Lazy to pen a few words.

What next?

Lazy to live and lazy to die?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Ah well... i thought I'd end it there...but my crooked wisdom got the better of me...(and lest i forgot, "lazy to get married" also). 

Answer this:

If i were a girl, what would the cab driver say (of course, girls can't drive!) when he's dropping me to office?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm..I don't drive, and I get dropped to office by my driver everyday...and he is lazy to say anything to me when he drops me - just drives & stops in front of the office gate...

Get someone who is not lazy to marry to get married to you - she marries you, you see, you can just watch her getting married to you!

Anonymous said...

Lazy to begin, and lazy to end..

Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
1819-1892, American Poet